Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ive been having security issues for w long time and time and time again my email accounts are comprimised

Time and time again I have changed emails as everyone of them has been compromised I think I’ve had about twenty in the last two years this is still going on I’ve sent numerous of screenshots screen recordings with the evidence and apple has still not resolved this contacted police action fraud and no one has acted on this surely there must be something I can do as this is identity theft police officers answer you haven’t lost any money EH so it’s ok for anyone to use your personal information and it’s not a crime

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on May 25, 2021 10:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2021 12:37 PM

Positivevibesonly1 wrote:

Yes I have two step verification on .and they are Apple ID ,the unusual activity .

That's not what I asked. I asked if you had 2-Factor Authentication enabled. It's more secure than 2-Step Verification.

I have all the evidence and given it to apple support screen recordings screen shots with my details with different providers I found eight in Samsung account which I must have been signed into my browser to obtain these as I don’t have a Samsung account there was also iCloud gmail I have a Samsung tv though but even that had to be repaired three times in a year last repair needed a new motherboard

Samsung is not an iCloud account. Gmail is not an iCloud account. Even if you use your Gmail account as your Apple ID, your Gmail email account itself has nothing to do with Apple. Contact Gmail about concerns. And set up 2FA with them.

See also:

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2021 12:37 PM in response to Positivevibesonly1

Positivevibesonly1 wrote:

Yes I have two step verification on .and they are Apple ID ,the unusual activity .

That's not what I asked. I asked if you had 2-Factor Authentication enabled. It's more secure than 2-Step Verification.

I have all the evidence and given it to apple support screen recordings screen shots with my details with different providers I found eight in Samsung account which I must have been signed into my browser to obtain these as I don’t have a Samsung account there was also iCloud gmail I have a Samsung tv though but even that had to be repaired three times in a year last repair needed a new motherboard

Samsung is not an iCloud account. Gmail is not an iCloud account. Even if you use your Gmail account as your Apple ID, your Gmail email account itself has nothing to do with Apple. Contact Gmail about concerns. And set up 2FA with them.

See also:

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

May 25, 2021 11:14 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

Yes I have two step verification on .and they are Apple ID ,the unusual activity .I have all the evidence and given it to apple support screen recordings screen shots with my details with different providers I found eight in Samsung account which I must have been signed into my browser to obtain these as I don’t have a Samsung account there was also iCloud gmail I have a Samsung tv though but even that had to be repaired three times in a year last repair needed a new motherboard

ive been having security issues for w long time and time and time again my email accounts are comprimised

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.