Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My movies that I purchased are not showing up in iTunes. I have already chosen unhide purchases???

How. do I find my movies??

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on May 25, 2021 5:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2021 11:54 AM

Hi Sammydavisjr,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. We understand that the movies you purchased are not showing up in iTunes and we would like to help. We see that you have already checked out the Apple Support article Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books. Let’s follow the steps in the Apple Support article Redownload TV shows and movies in the Apple TV app and let us know if this helps.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2021 11:54 AM in response to Sammydavisjr

Hi Sammydavisjr,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. We understand that the movies you purchased are not showing up in iTunes and we would like to help. We see that you have already checked out the Apple Support article Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books. Let’s follow the steps in the Apple Support article Redownload TV shows and movies in the Apple TV app and let us know if this helps.

Take care.

My movies that I purchased are not showing up in iTunes. I have already chosen unhide purchases???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.