Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Parental passcode

A few months ago, I had setup an iPhone 7 for my son, using parental controls. Unfortunately, I cannot remember that four-digit passcode I setup. But I am also unable to access the section for AppleID, iCloud, etc., because this field is grayed out. This only became an issue tonight when my husband tried to make a parental change on the phone, but neither of us can get past the screen time login. We have exhausted every possible combination we can think of. I would greatly appreciate any and all advice. This has me frustrated to no end. Thank you!

iPhone 7

Posted on May 25, 2021 6:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2021 7:25 PM

If using IOS 13.4 or later, see the Apple Support article(s) below. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the article.

Screen Time passcode reset

If necessary,  you will need to restore the device to factory settings. Do not restore from a backup made when the Screen Time code was active.

Restore to Factory setting.      

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2021 7:25 PM in response to FrustratedMom1

If using IOS 13.4 or later, see the Apple Support article(s) below. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the article.

Screen Time passcode reset

If necessary,  you will need to restore the device to factory settings. Do not restore from a backup made when the Screen Time code was active.

Restore to Factory setting.      

Parental passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.