Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to turn off Parental Control on my iPhone?

So my child somehow put the parental control on my phone... she even somehow put a password on there... she's 4 lol

obviously I have no idea what the password is and have tried so many times to figure it out

today i had to do a factory reset on my phone (for different issues unrelated)

I was excited because I thought the parental controls would finally be off.. I was wrong

I cant open up the settings that are under my name and face at the very top either

It is very very frustrating and I'm sure some parent out there has run into this same problem too

Please help me figure this out I am desperate!!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 10:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 12:05 PM

first see this

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT211021

However if she did not associate the passcode with your appleid and password at the time of setting the code then you will have to Restore to factory and NOT restore the backup which will still be locked with your screen time passcode.

That obviously means safeguarding your data and photos etc by importing them to external storage or iCloud. You would lose all texts and social media history unless you use their own backup facilities.

Sorry!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2022 12:05 PM in response to babymama99

first see this

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT211021

However if she did not associate the passcode with your appleid and password at the time of setting the code then you will have to Restore to factory and NOT restore the backup which will still be locked with your screen time passcode.

That obviously means safeguarding your data and photos etc by importing them to external storage or iCloud. You would lose all texts and social media history unless you use their own backup facilities.

Sorry!

How to turn off Parental Control on my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.