Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can Automator be deleted/uninstalled from MacAir running Catalina iOS?

My MacBook Air currently runs on Catalina, but I cannot upgrade the iOS to BigSur due to lack of storage/space. I am in the process of deleting emails (big PIA!) & eliminating unused applications. I came upon the Automator App (1 installed in 2019 & another in 2020). After looking over it carefully, I have no reason to use it. Can it be deleted/uninstalled without causing unforeseen problems with other apps or operations? Thank you in advance...

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on May 25, 2021 7:15 PM

3 replies

May 26, 2021 6:24 AM in response to EvaCram

Thank you!! VikingOSX ~ you helped me tremendously with that short answer, which I did NOT find in Apple's Support for MacBook Air. I seldom have any Downloads nor Music & Books so those were empty. I'm working on clearing out Email & Photos, both of which are big files, so they take hours & hours. I was hoping to cut that short by eliminating OS applications I don't use, like Automator. Thank YOU again!!

Can Automator be deleted/uninstalled from MacAir running Catalina iOS?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.