Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airtags warranty? battery is draining fast.

is my Airtag defective? my other Airtags still have full battery, but one of them drained the battery in less than a week. i'm on second battery and it's already 60% full only.

Posted on May 25, 2021 10:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2021 4:43 PM

Hello kapar,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. We understand that you have some questions about warranty coverage for your AirTags due to unexpected battery life, and we're here for you.

First, all Apple products come with a one-year limited warranty. Learn more here:

Hardware Warranties

From there, try resetting your AirTag to see if that helps. Here's how:

How to reset your AirTag

If this concern isn't resolved, we recommend that you contact Apple Support directly. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: 

Get Support

We hope this information is useful. Kind regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2021 4:43 PM in response to kapar

Hello kapar,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. We understand that you have some questions about warranty coverage for your AirTags due to unexpected battery life, and we're here for you.

First, all Apple products come with a one-year limited warranty. Learn more here:

Hardware Warranties

From there, try resetting your AirTag to see if that helps. Here's how:

How to reset your AirTag

If this concern isn't resolved, we recommend that you contact Apple Support directly. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: 

Get Support

We hope this information is useful. Kind regards.

Airtags warranty? battery is draining fast.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.