Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WatchOS 7.5 drains battery

I updated my AW 4 to WatchOS 7.5 in the afternoon yesterday. The update went well. At lunch today I took a 50 minute walk and just now, at 1440h in the afternoon, the watch hit 10%. The battery is basically new and I normally have 60% when I go to bed so something's afoot.

Has anyone else noticed increased battery drain in 7.5?

Cheers

Philip

Apple Watch

Posted on May 26, 2021 5:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2021 8:32 AM

Hi pullman,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities.

We see the concern with the battery life of your Apple Watch. Since the watchOS was just updated you may want to give the battery a couple of days to let the updates running in the background complete installing. 

If you’re still seeing a significant decrease in battery life you may want to take a look at your settings, to make sure nothing changed with the update. In case you should need it, see Apple Watch Battery and Performance.

Reach back out if we can help further.

Take care!

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2021 8:32 AM in response to pullman

Hi pullman,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities.

We see the concern with the battery life of your Apple Watch. Since the watchOS was just updated you may want to give the battery a couple of days to let the updates running in the background complete installing. 

If you’re still seeing a significant decrease in battery life you may want to take a look at your settings, to make sure nothing changed with the update. In case you should need it, see Apple Watch Battery and Performance.

Reach back out if we can help further.

Take care!

WatchOS 7.5 drains battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.