Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My notes app has disappeared from my iPad and I can’t find it. How can I get it back?

My notes app has disappeared from my iPad and I can’t find it. How can I get it back?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on May 26, 2021 6:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2021 6:50 AM

Use the search feature to look for it. If it turns out to be in a folder, the name of the folder will appear to the right of the App icon when it shows up in the search.

Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you did delete it, download it again in the App Store. See this for more information.

Delete built-in Apple apps on your iOS 12, iOS 13, or iPadOS device or Apple Watch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2021 6:50 AM in response to Malachaj77

Use the search feature to look for it. If it turns out to be in a folder, the name of the folder will appear to the right of the App icon when it shows up in the search.

Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you did delete it, download it again in the App Store. See this for more information.

Delete built-in Apple apps on your iOS 12, iOS 13, or iPadOS device or Apple Watch - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.