Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

System Extension Blocked: signed by 'WEI LU SU' that needs to be updated by the developer.

Pop-up: "System Extension Blocked: A program tried to load new system extension(s) signed by 'WEI LU SU' that needs to be updated by the developer."

Anyone know whether the update is safe?

I'm on MacBook Pro (late 2013, MacOS Big Sur ver 11.4).

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.3

Posted on May 26, 2021 9:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2021 11:00 AM

Thank you. Once I read the page you referred me to, I realized that this message has to do with the cheap Amazon ethernet adapter that I had bought many years ago and that started to malfunction (not communicate) about six months ago. I've now replace it with Apple's Thunderbolt and am having no problems from it.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2021 11:00 AM in response to Allan Jones

Thank you. Once I read the page you referred me to, I realized that this message has to do with the cheap Amazon ethernet adapter that I had bought many years ago and that started to malfunction (not communicate) about six months ago. I've now replace it with Apple's Thunderbolt and am having no problems from it.

System Extension Blocked: signed by 'WEI LU SU' that needs to be updated by the developer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.