Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Safe Notes don’t work on iPhone by the last 2 upgrades IOS - really help

Mme, Sir

The App My Safe Notes doesn’t work any more since your last 2 updates iOS 14.5 and 6 on the iPhone7 plus. This app is very important to us. On the iPhone by open the app appears that the app has to upgrade by the developer will it can work with the IOS. By the discussions I could find a Apple-solution. Wherefore lot of thanks! But the last item of it’s to get information from the developer Hongwen Yang and to ask him to upgrade his app. It’s difficult for us to find a mail address and also it was a app that was secured and applied by your firm. Can you be so kind to get some more information of the developer gone upgrade this important app? Also we really and hardly regret by the importance and value of this app, that we weren’t warned that this app will finish working and can’t see some notes! Doesn’t seems so safe after all to loose it also! Hopefully you Apple can do something about it or reinstall or recover it in your upgrade IOS self, to solve it’s problem and even if it was for a while to put everything in other app. If you now a good free of costs, equal and really safety app, be free to tell me with is. Tell us what to do, to recover our info. We are a little bit in panic now. Sincerely regards! Patrick Roubedou en Myriam

Posted on May 26, 2021 10:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2021 10:55 AM

It’s solved thx to a person with the callname MARKH111 on this discussions site from Apple. Sadly we couldn’t reply anymore on his answer. But we can jump a hole in the sealing here from happiness. Thx, thx, thx, thx, thousand times thx Mark! The answer and help from him are the follow words that we copied from this site. Mil times thx! Great, really great!

MarkH111 answer from end 2020 concern the app MySafeNotes:

“I had the same issue, and after hours of reading online, found a solution: if you go to General - iPhone Storage - MySafeNotes app, you have the "Offload App" option. This will remove the app, but keep your data. Next, you can re-instal the app here as well, right away, although the app is not available on the App Store currently (not sure why).

This did the trick for me, and the app is now working, with all my data still there. Hope this helps you.”

12 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2021 10:55 AM in response to patrickfromevergem

It’s solved thx to a person with the callname MARKH111 on this discussions site from Apple. Sadly we couldn’t reply anymore on his answer. But we can jump a hole in the sealing here from happiness. Thx, thx, thx, thx, thousand times thx Mark! The answer and help from him are the follow words that we copied from this site. Mil times thx! Great, really great!

MarkH111 answer from end 2020 concern the app MySafeNotes:

“I had the same issue, and after hours of reading online, found a solution: if you go to General - iPhone Storage - MySafeNotes app, you have the "Offload App" option. This will remove the app, but keep your data. Next, you can re-instal the app here as well, right away, although the app is not available on the App Store currently (not sure why).

This did the trick for me, and the app is now working, with all my data still there. Hope this helps you.”

Jun 9, 2021 8:50 AM in response to patrickfromevergem

Tks a lot!

I was going crazy just of thinking I have lost tons of important information.

The solution by Brazil Apple’s support by phone was only to contact the app’s owner.

Sad and untrue!

Hard to listen there wasn’t any other solution but after some searchings the solution has worked. Tks a lot to MARKH111 and to patrickfromevergem by posting and sharing!

Jun 9, 2021 1:11 PM in response to jey130

No need to contact him.

The solution is written there:

I did today the steps and worked

My Safe Notes don’t work on iPhone by the last 2 upgrades IOS - really help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.