Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing cursor on iPad magic keyboard

I just bought my magic keyboard today. When I got home and connected my iPad to my keyboard the cursor never showed up. I have watched different videos to solve the problem and have gone to my settings and nothing seems to work. Wondering if anyone has a solution for it?

Posted on May 26, 2021 9:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2021 12:40 AM

Two things to check:

Magic Keyboard compatibility:--> iPad Pro 11" (1st/2nd/3rd generation) - iPad Pro 12.9" (3rd/4th/5th generation) - iPad Air 4th generation.

Read this support article:--> Set up and use Magic Keyboard for iPad - Apple Support and/or this one:--> If you can't connect your iPad to your Magic Keyboard, Smart Keyboard, or Smart Keyboard Folio - Apple Support

If the issue still persists, take it back to the shop where you bought it, demonstrate your problem and ask for a replacement.

Regards

Giulio

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2021 12:40 AM in response to day_spade

Two things to check:

Magic Keyboard compatibility:--> iPad Pro 11" (1st/2nd/3rd generation) - iPad Pro 12.9" (3rd/4th/5th generation) - iPad Air 4th generation.

Read this support article:--> Set up and use Magic Keyboard for iPad - Apple Support and/or this one:--> If you can't connect your iPad to your Magic Keyboard, Smart Keyboard, or Smart Keyboard Folio - Apple Support

If the issue still persists, take it back to the shop where you bought it, demonstrate your problem and ask for a replacement.

Regards

Giulio

Missing cursor on iPad magic keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.