Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does iMovie not put in my edited photos?

why does iMovie not put in my edited photos, still shows the original and round the wrong way and pinching and twisting doesn’t turn them

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 26, 2021 10:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2021 4:46 PM

Hello GreenFairy14,

We would be more than happy to provide you with information on photos in iMovie.

After you edit the photos, do you select 'Done' to keep the edits? Here is more information on editing photos on your iPhone: Take and edit photos on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Is the iPhone up to date? Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch by following these steps.

You can also try here for more assistance on using iMovie: iMovie Help for iPhone

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2021 4:46 PM in response to GreenFairy14

Hello GreenFairy14,

We would be more than happy to provide you with information on photos in iMovie.

After you edit the photos, do you select 'Done' to keep the edits? Here is more information on editing photos on your iPhone: Take and edit photos on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Is the iPhone up to date? Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch by following these steps.

You can also try here for more assistance on using iMovie: iMovie Help for iPhone

Have a great day!

Why does iMovie not put in my edited photos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.