Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 screen out of edges

Goodmorning everyone,
I would like to share with you a concern regarding the correct alignment of my iPhone 12 screen; specifically, the upper left corner would seem to me more protruding than the same right side corner. I am attaching a photo and I am waiting for your feedback.

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on May 27, 2021 1:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2021 2:04 AM

That alignment does not look that dodgy and is barely noticeable. I hope you have not really experimented on your phone. If you think something is wrong, I would suggest showing this to Apple. Doing experiments on your phone and taking advice from youtube tutorials and other places would not be the right idea because usually these people are not complete proffesionals. So looking at the situation here, you will have to show this to Apple if you think something is wrong.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2021 2:04 AM in response to AlexCh91x

That alignment does not look that dodgy and is barely noticeable. I hope you have not really experimented on your phone. If you think something is wrong, I would suggest showing this to Apple. Doing experiments on your phone and taking advice from youtube tutorials and other places would not be the right idea because usually these people are not complete proffesionals. So looking at the situation here, you will have to show this to Apple if you think something is wrong.

iPhone 12 screen out of edges

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.