Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes store does not open from my itunes library Plus other problems

cannot open itunes store from my itunes library. Also PC does not recognize either my 7th gen nano or my 30 gb nano (not sure of model). This just started yesterday. Before that I had no problems with either device. No changes were made to my PC.

Posted on May 27, 2021 9:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2021 11:29 AM

Hey karen253,

It sounds like you're having an issue launching the iTunes Store and also problems with your iPods not being recognized, We can understand wanting to get that resolved. We want to help.

We'd recommend trying the steps in this article: If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod

Thanks!

4 replies

May 28, 2021 12:10 PM in response to Chris_D13

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your reply. I did try all of that yesterday and had no luck, so I will go back and try again today. It was just odd that all of my devices worked the day before and then nothing the next. I didn’t change any settings or download anything. But it is an old PC (windows 7) so that might be part of the problem. Guess it’s time to consider a new computer!

karen

Itunes store does not open from my itunes library Plus other problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.