Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Random Tritone alerts

I realize this was asked and answered but it didn’t allow me to comment, so, here I am. My phone is set up and has been forever to alert me tritone only on my text messages. Recently it’s been phantom alerting me and I have been in notifications and stopped all sounds except phone and texts, and others that have their own designated ring tones. This is annoying and it won’t stop! Please tell me there’s something else I can do. Thanks.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on May 27, 2021 10:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2021 12:46 PM

Hello Lynzi1025,

It sounds as though you're experiencing random notifications on your iPhone.

Ensure your iPhone is updated to the latest version of iOS, ensure the date and time setting are set correctly, and test while disconnected from any VPN service. If the issue persists, reach out to Apple Support for further assistance:

Take care!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2021 12:46 PM in response to Lynzi1025

Hello Lynzi1025,

It sounds as though you're experiencing random notifications on your iPhone.

Ensure your iPhone is updated to the latest version of iOS, ensure the date and time setting are set correctly, and test while disconnected from any VPN service. If the issue persists, reach out to Apple Support for further assistance:

Take care!

Random Tritone alerts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.