Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud backup taking up too much iCloud storage and its almost full what do I do? I dont want to pay.

my icloud backup is taking up all my icloud storage what do I do? theres 4.2GB of backups out of 5GB of icloud storage how do I decrease the storage its taking up all the space and I have to pay monthly but I can’t someone help

Posted on May 27, 2021 1:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2021 1:28 PM

RetroMyth wrote:

my icloud backup is taking up all my icloud storage what do I do? theres 4.2GB of backups out of 5GB of icloud storage how do I decrease the storage its taking up all the space and I have to pay monthly but I can’t someone help

If you don't want to pay the .99 cent for 50GB of icloud storage, then delete your icloud backup.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2021 1:28 PM in response to RetroMyth

RetroMyth wrote:

If you don't want to pay the .99 cent for 50GB of icloud storage, then delete your icloud backup.

iCloud backup taking up too much iCloud storage and its almost full what do I do? I dont want to pay.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.