Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Free Apple TV+ subscription

Does the fact that I purchased my new MacBook Air from the refurb store negate the offer of a free year of Apple TV+?

I spent more on the refurbished model than the more basic one I was considering from the regular online store.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.4

Posted on May 27, 2021 10:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2021 12:31 AM

The offer is for purchases from Apple or Apple Authorized Resellers. Purchases from other resellers do not qualify.

For refurbished Apple devices to qualify, they have to be refurbished by Apple, to be registrable “as new”. Otherwise it is just not-eligible secondhand market.

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2021 12:31 AM in response to par3000

The offer is for purchases from Apple or Apple Authorized Resellers. Purchases from other resellers do not qualify.

For refurbished Apple devices to qualify, they have to be refurbished by Apple, to be registrable “as new”. Otherwise it is just not-eligible secondhand market.

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Free Apple TV+ subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.