Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV+ subscription free with the purchase

I just received my New 24 inch iMac that I order from Apple. When I was a the Apple Store I was told I would receive an Apple TV subscription free with the purchase. I only see 3 months free but anybody receive that offer. Please inform me how to proceed

iMac 24″, macOS 12.4

Posted on Jun 9, 2022 9:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2022 9:46 AM

The offer is aimed at new subscribers; users that haven’t enjoyed a trial to Apple TV+ before.

To redeem on Macs, don’t forget to additionally sign in to the TV app (menu Account), else you may not get to see the redeem button.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

↳ Step 5 says to contact Apple for assistance, if the previous steps didn’t resolve this.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2022 9:46 AM in response to PoorUpdatesUnsatisfied

The offer is aimed at new subscribers; users that haven’t enjoyed a trial to Apple TV+ before.

To redeem on Macs, don’t forget to additionally sign in to the TV app (menu Account), else you may not get to see the redeem button.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

↳ Step 5 says to contact Apple for assistance, if the previous steps didn’t resolve this.

Apple TV+ subscription free with the purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.