Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery Drain

Usually i sleep after i charge my iphone 11, and from 100%, i woke up to 99%-98% after sleeping for 8-10hours. But, this day, i just woke up to 83%! I CHARGED MY IPHONE 11 TO 100% AND DIDN'T USE MY PHONE BEFORE SLEEPING THEN AFTER I WOKE UP, IT'S SO HOT AND WHEN I CHECKED THE BATTERY, IT'S ALREADY 83%!!! This happened twice now so i am so alarmed and anxious about this. My iphone 11 is up to date when it comes to ios udates and as of now, my phone is on ios14.5 and recalibrating it's battery. Though, it happened way back before Apple updting ios to 14.5. I NEED ANSWERS APPLE, THANKS!

Posted on May 27, 2021 11:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2021 4:59 AM

Hello,

1) Optimized charging is probably happening. With a consistent charging scheduled, it will settle down. See this:

About Optimized Battery Charging on your iPhone

2) See this:

Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable operating temperatures

3) If it is getting hot, and not merely warm, it should be checked:

Apple - Find Locations

Good luck.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2021 4:59 AM in response to ArkiDaleL

Hello,

1) Optimized charging is probably happening. With a consistent charging scheduled, it will settle down. See this:

About Optimized Battery Charging on your iPhone

2) See this:

Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable operating temperatures

3) If it is getting hot, and not merely warm, it should be checked:

Apple - Find Locations

Good luck.

Battery Drain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.