Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't see or access bootcamp but still takes up 500 GB OF SPACEHey, I'm using a 16 inch MacBook Pro and recently boot camped it. When increasing the size of the bootcamp partition, it left me stuck in Windows. I booted into recovery mode and erased t

Hey, I'm using a 16 inch MacBook Pro and recently boot camped it. When increasing the size of the bootcamp partition, it left me stuck in Windows. I booted into recovery mode and erased the ssd and reinstalled Mac on it, but now my 1TB SSD shows up as having a capacity of just 500GB, the rest is taken up by bootcamp but I cannot see it or access it.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me out here, this is extremely confusing and frustrating.

Here's a picture of what my disk utility looks like and what happens if I type 'diskutil list' in the terminal, PLEASE let me know if there's any other pictures I can provide, I'd really like to get this fixed asap.

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on May 28, 2021 3:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2021 10:38 AM

The model number of the SSD shown is "AP0512N" which indicates you have a 500GB SSD which is confirmed by Disk Utility.

Similar questions

1 reply

Can't see or access bootcamp but still takes up 500 GB OF SPACEHey, I'm using a 16 inch MacBook Pro and recently boot camped it. When increasing the size of the bootcamp partition, it left me stuck in Windows. I booted into recovery mode and erased t

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.