Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple claims that my purchase was refunded, but the refund is not reflected in my account, can some one explain?

Apple claims that my purchase was refunded, but the refund is not reflected in my account, can someone explain?

Posted on May 28, 2021 4:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2021 5:06 PM

Since you've already gone through the refund process, best way to check this is calling Apple Support Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support.

This community is made of regular users just like you, so this kind of question is something we can't help with because we don't have access to your account.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2021 5:06 PM in response to shahin1966

Since you've already gone through the refund process, best way to check this is calling Apple Support Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support.

This community is made of regular users just like you, so this kind of question is something we can't help with because we don't have access to your account.

Apple claims that my purchase was refunded, but the refund is not reflected in my account, can some one explain?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.