Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Copy & Paste function

I’ve lost my ability to copy/paste between iPad & iPhone. What settings do I need to check?

iPad mini 4, iPadOS 14

Posted on May 29, 2021 10:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2021 10:52 AM

Are both your iPad and iPhone running iPadOS 14.x? If not, you may have issues with Apple’s Continuity services.

Assuming that both devices are both running iPadOS 14 - and signed-in with the same AppleID - you would be well advised to check that you have correctly enabled the Universal Clipboard.

Use Continuity to connect your Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Apple Watch – Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 29, 2021 10:52 AM in response to LanaMylana

Are both your iPad and iPhone running iPadOS 14.x? If not, you may have issues with Apple’s Continuity services.

Assuming that both devices are both running iPadOS 14 - and signed-in with the same AppleID - you would be well advised to check that you have correctly enabled the Universal Clipboard.

Use Continuity to connect your Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Apple Watch – Apple Support

Copy & Paste function

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.