Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

UNRESPONSIVE SCREEN AFTER FLICKERING IPHONE 11PRO

after wild flickering for a day my iphone 11pro 256gb just went totally unresponsive, not even making this sound if charging using its own original charger plug-in to the wall outlet neither on my laptop, its screen now was totally black and in my itunes it doesnt recognize it at all...please help its just a year old phone and warranty just expire 2 months ago...thank you in advance for those who can help

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on May 29, 2021 11:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2021 11:25 AM

Try this, If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support and if you still cannot get the iPhone to power on, then use the Get Support link at the top of the page here to contact Apple Support for service.

2 replies

May 30, 2021 2:52 AM in response to ChrisJ4203

Thank you so much ChrisJ4203, I did the instructions for the black or frozen screen actually several times but unfortunately it doesnt work on my phone, then Im now on the 2nd procedure helping to recover or make my unresponsive iphone 11pro works, Im still charging it less than an hour now...hopefully it will work, eventhough I havent seen any logo or lights after pluggin-in the charger to the outlet but Ive heard its connecting sound so power adapter, usb cable and jack is workin fine.

Ive read some info from here on the internet about all those help regarding my phone's issue but in the long run same conclusion...apology for my frustrations...this is my 1st frustrating experience from using 4 older apple iphone devices for the past 9 years.Anyway again Chris thank you for your time and have a good day....

UNRESPONSIVE SCREEN AFTER FLICKERING IPHONE 11PRO

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.