Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Junk mail is not showing my mail. How do I fix that issue

Can’t see my junk mail

Posted on May 29, 2021 8:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2021 2:20 PM

Hi novaline, thank you for posting here in Apple Support Communities! We understand that you're unable to view your junk mail, and we'd be happy to help. To start, we'd just like to ask a few questions to get a clearer picture of what's going on.

Is this happening to one specific email account, or are you experiencing this with multiple email accounts?

Are you able to see your junk mail when using your email service providers' web mail portal?

Do you experience issues with other email folders not loading?

Are you using the latest iOS software version? Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 30, 2021 2:20 PM in response to novaline

Hi novaline, thank you for posting here in Apple Support Communities! We understand that you're unable to view your junk mail, and we'd be happy to help. To start, we'd just like to ask a few questions to get a clearer picture of what's going on.

Is this happening to one specific email account, or are you experiencing this with multiple email accounts?

Are you able to see your junk mail when using your email service providers' web mail portal?

Do you experience issues with other email folders not loading?

Are you using the latest iOS software version? Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Cheers!

Junk mail is not showing my mail. How do I fix that issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.