Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health App has no data since 2018

Hello

My Health app on my iPhone has no data added since 2018

I've enabled all settings as below

Any help greatly appreciated

In Settings

• [user name] > iCloud > Apps using iCloud > Health = enabled
  • Privacy > Motion & Fitness > Health = enabled
  • Health App

> Data > Data Access & Devices > Devices > [myiPhone name] > only 2018 data

> Data > Data Access & Devices > Apps > Health > 'No data found'

In Health App

Same as above

Posted on May 30, 2021 1:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2021 5:58 AM

Hi TBAhem,

Thanks for posting your question in Apple Support Communities!

Usually data in the health app is added from other apps or supporting devices such as an Apple Watch. If you do not have those things connected then the data in your health app may not update unless you input the data manually. You can find steps on how to input that data using this article: Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch.

Best Wishes.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2021 5:58 AM in response to TBAhern

Hi TBAhem,

Thanks for posting your question in Apple Support Communities!

Usually data in the health app is added from other apps or supporting devices such as an Apple Watch. If you do not have those things connected then the data in your health app may not update unless you input the data manually. You can find steps on how to input that data using this article: Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch.

Best Wishes.

May 31, 2021 8:53 AM in response to i_rina

Hi i_rina

I meant to include above. I am unable to add health data manually.

I click the Add button, but no data is entered.

I have connected pedometer and pacer and the qantas wellness app, but the data still does not update.

I would like to remove the Health app and reinstall it, however the advice online says I have to reset my entire phone data and I cannot do that (iPhone 11pro)

Thanks

May 31, 2021 10:01 AM in response to TBAhern

Hey TBAhern,

If you are unable to add the data manually then it may be best to check for updates to your device. If your device is already up to date then that is correct you may need to restore your device in order to reinstall the Home app. This can be done without issue as long as you backup your device beforehand, but it is recommended to check for all updates first before attempting those steps.

Take care.

Health App has no data since 2018

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.