Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cookies Disabled Error when Cookies ARE Enabled

I recently updated my Google password and now my mail app (Spark by Readdle) on my phone will not connect. It attempts to sign-in after I enter my password by taking me to Google and then the error appears.

I have checked, double checked, and triple checked both Chrome and Safari, and cleared my cache and history, and shut down and restarted the phone, and checked all updates are current.

I'm so lost. How can I fix this?

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on May 30, 2021 9:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2021 12:21 PM

Hi EJHenley,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities and thanks for posting your issue here! We'd be glad to see how we can help check this out. We understand that you're experiencing issues signing into a third-party app. If it's giving you an error, we'd recommend deleting and then redownloading the app. To remove an app, you can follow the steps listed in Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Once you've downloaded the app from the App Store again, try seeing if you're able to sign in now.

However, if you're still experiencing issues afterwards, we'd recommend getting in touch with the app developer for further assistance. They'll be more knowledgable about what could be happening to prevent you from signing in, and be able to investigate the issue further with you. You can learn how to reach them directly by checking out the information in How to contact an app developer.

We hope this helps! Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2021 12:21 PM in response to EJHenley

Hi EJHenley,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities and thanks for posting your issue here! We'd be glad to see how we can help check this out. We understand that you're experiencing issues signing into a third-party app. If it's giving you an error, we'd recommend deleting and then redownloading the app. To remove an app, you can follow the steps listed in Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Once you've downloaded the app from the App Store again, try seeing if you're able to sign in now.

However, if you're still experiencing issues afterwards, we'd recommend getting in touch with the app developer for further assistance. They'll be more knowledgable about what could be happening to prevent you from signing in, and be able to investigate the issue further with you. You can learn how to reach them directly by checking out the information in How to contact an app developer.

We hope this helps! Cheers.

Cookies Disabled Error when Cookies ARE Enabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.