Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My pictures are showing up on my daughters device because she used my iCloud email address how do I change this?

My daughter recently got a new phone. She used my iCloud email account to sign in. Now all my pictures from my iPhone are showing up on her phone. Plus all our calls are showing up on both phones.

How do I reverse this and get her info to show up on her phone only and mine to show up only on my phone?

Posted on May 30, 2021 4:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2021 5:02 PM

Have here erase her phone using the following instructions: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Then set it up again as new and use her own Apple ID.

Depending on her age, the following may also help: Help your child set up an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 30, 2021 5:02 PM in response to AnjWall8101

Have here erase her phone using the following instructions: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Then set it up again as new and use her own Apple ID.

Depending on her age, the following may also help: Help your child set up an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

My pictures are showing up on my daughters device because she used my iCloud email address how do I change this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.