Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why there is no country option for Bangladesh? We have a huge no of apple users in Bangladesh.

I cant find my country Bangladesh in apple. We need to face a lot of troubles while using apple products and services. we have a large no of apple users in this country. Hope apple will look and consider the matter.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on May 31, 2021 2:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2021 3:08 AM

To my knowledge, there is this Apple authorized Store:-->

iStore Apple authorized store in Dhaka Bangladesh

We, just users like you, are not aware of Apple marketing / servicing countries around the world. For any further question, please submit your request to Apple directly, using this link:--> Apple – Product Feedback

Regards

Giulio

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2021 3:08 AM in response to samiel diganta

To my knowledge, there is this Apple authorized Store:-->

iStore Apple authorized store in Dhaka Bangladesh

We, just users like you, are not aware of Apple marketing / servicing countries around the world. For any further question, please submit your request to Apple directly, using this link:--> Apple – Product Feedback

Regards

Giulio

May 31, 2021 3:34 AM in response to samiel diganta

I understand your frustration, Samiel, but you're not addressing Apple here. This is a public user to user tech support forum, and we, just users like you, are not aware of Apple decisions/plans worldwide, sorry.

Please, let Apple know your concerns using the feedback link I already posted: Apple – Product Feedback

Regards and best of luck.

Giulio

why there is no country option for Bangladesh? We have a huge no of apple users in Bangladesh.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.