Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can we get rid yellow spot on iPhone 11 screen?

I am really dissapointed of what happens to my phone after only 19 months of use and a lot of money paid for it. Should there be quality in the pieces Apple uses? There should…

I take really good care of my gadgets in general and I know this is not my fault. Couldn’t even ask for support or advice on Apple chat… My phone looks like new. A few days ago I could notice, though, out of nowhere, a yellow spot, about 0,5 cm long, few cm away from the bottom.

How can this be fixed, guys? Do I need to replace the screen?

iPhone 11

Posted on May 31, 2021 4:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2021 5:20 AM

Hello,

Start here:

Get help with the display on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If no help, you have two options:

1) Replace the screen: iPhone Screen Repair

2) Have it checked (you may have to change the country code in the upper right): Apple - Find Locations

Good luck.

4 replies

Jun 1, 2021 6:24 PM in response to Rox1987

This is also happening on my device too and of course it happens once my warranty is over , first it was a small yellow spot on the bottom right of the screen which gradually got worse and bigger, and now I have noticed three more yellow spots on the top right right where the battery percentage indicator is. I have factory reset my phone thinking it was a software issue but its still there. My phone is manufactured between the months that apple stated in the iPhone 11 screen replacement program but when checked my serial number on the website it says that I am not eligible for that program.

Jun 3, 2021 1:01 PM in response to nelson_m

I didn’t know about the program, but mine definitely is not approved. I bought my iPhone after the release, in october 2018, so no luck for me either.

Very disappointed to have this issue, yours looks worse. I might think twice before chosing iPhone next time, when I look for a new smartphone. Definitely not worth the money this time…

How can we get rid yellow spot on iPhone 11 screen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.