You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My daughter got a new iPhone! We can’t pair her Apple Watch cause she forgot her password,, what should we do!!?

How to pair a Apple Watch to a new iPhone , when I have forgotten my Apple Watch password!!?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on May 31, 2021 8:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 31, 2021 9:00 AM

You can request an Online Activation Lock Removal here.

Or this;

If you can't remember/gain access to the apple id that paired the watch to the phone.Take the watch and it's receipt along with some photo id and any other proof of ownership to an Apple Store and request that they remove the Activation Lock for you.

Otherwise the watch will be of no use to you.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 31, 2021 9:00 AM in response to Jasmin2007

You can request an Online Activation Lock Removal here.

Or this;

If you can't remember/gain access to the apple id that paired the watch to the phone.Take the watch and it's receipt along with some photo id and any other proof of ownership to an Apple Store and request that they remove the Activation Lock for you.

Otherwise the watch will be of no use to you.

My daughter got a new iPhone! We can’t pair her Apple Watch cause she forgot her password,, what should we do!!?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.