Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to add my Apple Watch to another iPhone that I have now but I can not pair because I forgot my password

I am trying to add my Apple Watch to my iPhone 11 and I can not because I do not remember my password

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 6

Posted on Nov 20, 2021 9:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2021 9:16 PM

You will not be able to pair your Apple Watch to the second iPhone unless you reset the passcode on the Apple Watch that you have forgotten. When you reset the passcode, then you will have to setup the Apple Watch again and then pair it to both iPhones, one at a time, again.

Review the instructions in this guide published by Apple ➔ If you forgot your Apple Watch Passcode.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 20, 2021 9:16 PM in response to lakesha243

You will not be able to pair your Apple Watch to the second iPhone unless you reset the passcode on the Apple Watch that you have forgotten. When you reset the passcode, then you will have to setup the Apple Watch again and then pair it to both iPhones, one at a time, again.

Review the instructions in this guide published by Apple ➔ If you forgot your Apple Watch Passcode.

Axel F.

I am trying to add my Apple Watch to another iPhone that I have now but I can not pair because I forgot my password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.