Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Numbers update

Hello,

Can you please help me with updating Numbers. I cant receive other documents but in app store i dont have option to update. My MacBook Air is Os X Yosemite 10.10.5 and Numbers version is 3.6.1.

I dont have option for software option too.

Can you please tell me what to do?

Thank you,

Augusta

MacBook Air 13″, OS X 10.10

Posted on May 31, 2021 12:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2021 9:09 PM

H Augusta,

Unless you can update your operating system, you cannot update Numbers.

Updating your operating sytem will depend on the inntroduction date of your MBAir.

You can get an indication of that possibility by reading the list of computers capable of an uupgrade to the curent OS version here: How to upgrade to macOS Big Sur - Apple Support

If that is not available to your MBAir, take a look here: How to get old versions of macOS - Apple Support

Regards,

Barry

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2021 9:09 PM in response to augusta111

H Augusta,

Unless you can update your operating system, you cannot update Numbers.

Updating your operating sytem will depend on the inntroduction date of your MBAir.

You can get an indication of that possibility by reading the list of computers capable of an uupgrade to the curent OS version here: How to upgrade to macOS Big Sur - Apple Support

If that is not available to your MBAir, take a look here: How to get old versions of macOS - Apple Support

Regards,

Barry

Numbers update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.