Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hi i'm having trouble downloading Numbers on my Macbook.10.15.7, it says it requires macbook.11 or later, please help! urgent

Hi, I can't edit Numbers all of the sudden and it says i have to update. so i deleted it and tried to redownload it, but when it says My MacBook should be Macbook.11. or later, but I'm Macbook 10.15.7, what should i do, please help! Very urgent!

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 8:20 AM

2 replies

Oct 10, 2021 8:26 AM in response to MirandaWongChiyuet

You are on Catalina, and if you have Numbers v11.1, there is no imminent need to update that application or your Mac.

Yes, Numbers v11.2 now requires macOS Big Sur 11.* or later, and in fact, some features in Numbers v11.2 won't be active until it is installed on macOS Monterey when it is eventually released. There is no means to install Numbers v11.2 on your Mac running macOS 10.15.7.

hi i'm having trouble downloading Numbers on my Macbook.10.15.7, it says it requires macbook.11 or later, please help! urgent

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.