Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

backup for WhatsApp - WhatsApp app doesn't work after updating the program in Iphone 11pro

Hello,

WhatsApp app does not work after updating the program on iPhone 11pro. I don't remember if I have a recent backup, If I will erase and reinstall the app will it cause all the lost of data from WhatsApp? Where can I see whether there is backup for the app if the app itself isn't working? is it possible to see if there is a recent backup through the iCloud somehow?

Thank you,

M

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jun 1, 2021 7:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2021 8:36 AM

Hello MichalVeiman,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you have some questions about your WhatsApp backup as well as iCloud backups. We would be happy to help!

For information about backing up your WhatsApp data check out the information on the WhatsApp support site: How to back up to iCloud and How to save your chat history.

On your device you can locate backup information here: Back up iPhone

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2021 8:36 AM in response to MichalVeiman

Hello MichalVeiman,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you have some questions about your WhatsApp backup as well as iCloud backups. We would be happy to help!

For information about backing up your WhatsApp data check out the information on the WhatsApp support site: How to back up to iCloud and How to save your chat history.

On your device you can locate backup information here: Back up iPhone

Cheers!

backup for WhatsApp - WhatsApp app doesn't work after updating the program in Iphone 11pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.