Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I remove Trojan viruses from my iPhone Pro 12

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on Jun 1, 2021 10:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2021 10:29 AM

Liggman1 wrote:

I’ve restarted my iPhone and still have problems with call‘s getting disconnected and? Please see the attachment notification that I received from Apple.

That advertisement was not from Apple, and that format of advertisement is a common scam.

Apple does not use "attention.network" as its domain, either.

Click or tap > Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Calls getting disconnected is either a problem with the cellular carrier network and its coverage such as marginal signal coverage, with local signal interference, or a hardware problem with the iPhone itself. Try a different location with better coverage. Try restarting your iPhone, too.

Click or tap > Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

And the general steps for problems making or receiving calls:

Click or tap > If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone - Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2021 10:29 AM in response to Liggman1

Liggman1 wrote:

I’ve restarted my iPhone and still have problems with call‘s getting disconnected and? Please see the attachment notification that I received from Apple.

That advertisement was not from Apple, and that format of advertisement is a common scam.

Apple does not use "attention.network" as its domain, either.

Click or tap > Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Calls getting disconnected is either a problem with the cellular carrier network and its coverage such as marginal signal coverage, with local signal interference, or a hardware problem with the iPhone itself. Try a different location with better coverage. Try restarting your iPhone, too.

Click or tap > Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

And the general steps for problems making or receiving calls:

Click or tap > If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.