Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Second Viber account

Finally the iPhone has the dual SIM option and I switched from Samsung. Everything is great except that I cannot have Viber for my two phone numbers and I really need to. I've had this since the Note 8 on Samsung and that was some almost 5 years ago. Now in 2021 I cannot find a way to have Viber with my two phone numbers... The two numbers are from two different countries and it is not possible to have just one of them. The Whatsapp has the business version of the app and this was easy to resolve but what about Viber? It is extremely annoying to have everything else, including both SIMs working perfectly, but not to have the dual messenger option for other apps apart from the FaceTime and the iMessages, which comes by default.

Please resolve this! Why having two phone numbers on one phone if you cannot have two messenger apps that connect to your phone number?!? It's just nonsense...

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 1, 2021 12:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2021 1:01 PM

pavlinamaneva wrote:

Finally the iPhone has the dual SIM option and I switched from Samsung. Everything is great except that I cannot have Viber for my two phone numbers and I really need to. I've had this since the Note 8 on Samsung and that was some almost 5 years ago. Now in 2021 I cannot find a way to have Viber with my two phone numbers... The two numbers are from two different countries and it is not possible to have just one of them. The Whatsapp has the business version of the app and this was easy to resolve but what about Viber? It is extremely annoying to have everything else, including both SIMs working perfectly, but not to have the dual messenger option for other apps apart from the FaceTime and the iMessages, which comes by default.
Please resolve this! Why having two phone numbers on one phone if you cannot have two messenger apps that connect to your phone number?!? It's just nonsense...

Why is this an Apple or iphone issue? Viber isn't an Apple app.

Let viber know it is nonsense or look at their support site.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2021 1:01 PM in response to pavlinamaneva

pavlinamaneva wrote:

Why is this an Apple or iphone issue? Viber isn't an Apple app.

Let viber know it is nonsense or look at their support site.

Second Viber account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.