Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery Health

Hello, may i know isn’t true if Apple will give a free battery to iphone 11 , iphone 11 pro and iphone 11 pro max because the battery so fast drop their percentage. Like me i am iphone 11 pro max user and then my iphone not yet 1 years using but the battery so fast drops. So how ?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 1, 2021 3:45 PM

5 replies

Jun 1, 2021 5:27 PM in response to Jijah

Unless Apple has established a program for this specific issue, I would suspect any validity to anything you read on the Internet.

The following link is where you can look up if Apple does have an exchange or repair program specific to this issue... or not. I suggest you review it periodically to see if they have one for your iPhone 11.

Ref: Exchange and Repair Extension Programs - Apple Support

Jun 1, 2021 4:15 PM in response to Tesserax

I just saw on tiktok when this guy said after we update ios 14.5 will replace the battery for iphone 11 - 11 pro max. Which is too many user complaining about the battery so fast down. That’s why I’m wanna to asked if isn’t true. I didn’t get the message like this on my battery health

Jun 1, 2021 4:05 PM in response to Jijah

"Cannot maintain" means if the battery cannot retain or be charged to 80% or greater of its original capacity. The article should have provided that information. Regardless, you can always make a Genius Bar appointment at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with your options.

Battery Health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.