Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

battery usage by app not available

So recently I brought an iphone 12 pro max and its been 20 days since I bought it but yesterday night at 8 oclock I charged it to 80% , then used for some time and then went to sleep at 11:30 and then I woke up at 4 oclock to my surprise my iphone wasn’t switching on so hold the power key ,I was Shocked to see that my battery was completely drained , I put the iphone on charge and then checked the battery usage , but from 12 am to 4am it said battery usage by app is not available(you can check the battery pic below),I never let my charging percentage reach 0% , Till now I have always kept it between 30% to 80%

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 1, 2021 7:06 PM

Similar questions

4 replies

Jun 2, 2021 1:15 PM in response to ryanabraham221

Hello, ryanabraham21.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We see you're having some issues charging your new iPhone, and we'd like to help. Could you let us know if you're charging your device with an Apple certified charger, or third party charger?

Also, we want to make sure your iPhone is up to date, with help here: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Let us know if this helps.

Take care.

battery usage by app not available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.