Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone X After Upgrade 14.6 Hanging Problem

Dear Apple Team,

Hope you doing well.

I am regular user of Iphone but this is the very first time i am very disappointed with your product.

I upgraded my Iphone-X to IOS version 14.6 and Now facing hanging problem and all apps & phone is working very slow.

Hopefully you will resolve this issue as early as possible.

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 2, 2021 12:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply
2 replies

Jun 4, 2021 11:58 AM in response to zohaib21

I had a similar issue too with my iPhone 7+ - the phone part of my iPHONE did not work. A call would come in and I could not hear it - I have no idea if the caller could hear me either. Making a call had the same experience - no audio, couldn't put it on speaker.

I did take it into an Apple Genius bar and they did a full diagnostic. We restored the network settings and things started working again.

Today its broken again! Pretty sure this was due to the 14.6 update - everything worked great before!

Iphone X After Upgrade 14.6 Hanging Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.