Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not able to access content through family share

My husband signed up for apple one family subscription. We have family sharing on and on his phone it’s showing that is being shared with myself and my daughter. But when i look under my subscriptions on my phone it doesn’t show anything. When i try to access apple tv+ on my apple tv it shows no subscription. What are we missing?

Apple TV

Posted on Jun 2, 2021 9:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2021 12:02 PM

The other members of the group can access the subscription content without being a subscriber, just by being part of the group. It will not show as a subscription on the account of the others.

Just go the the tv+ tab of the Apple TV app and select an Apple TV+ show, and you shouldn’t be pushed to subscribe.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2021 12:02 PM in response to mwyte

The other members of the group can access the subscription content without being a subscriber, just by being part of the group. It will not show as a subscription on the account of the others.

Just go the the tv+ tab of the Apple TV app and select an Apple TV+ show, and you shouldn’t be pushed to subscribe.

Not able to access content through family share

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.