Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dual Sim

When trying to transfer my physical sim from my old iPhone to a esim on my new iPhone the option appears dimmed and says “Transfer Not Supported”. Why is that? I am on a Verizon plan and spoke to one of their customer service representatives and they knew absolutely nothing. Any help?

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 2, 2021 1:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2021 2:06 PM

Do you still have your previous phone and was it an iPhone XS or newer model? If not, the Verizon will need to assist you as you need to previous device to approve the transfer.

See -> Transfer a SIM from your previous iPhone to eSIM on your new iPhone - Apple Support and scroll down to the section “Transfer a physical SIM from your previous iPhone to an eSIM on your new iPhone after setup

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2021 2:06 PM in response to GeminiSchizo

Do you still have your previous phone and was it an iPhone XS or newer model? If not, the Verizon will need to assist you as you need to previous device to approve the transfer.

See -> Transfer a SIM from your previous iPhone to eSIM on your new iPhone - Apple Support and scroll down to the section “Transfer a physical SIM from your previous iPhone to an eSIM on your new iPhone after setup

Dual Sim

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.