Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone suddenly low brightness even already off auto brightness

can i know why my iphone 8 plus with ios 14.6 suddenly low brightness even i already turn off the auto brightness on settings? it’s annoyed me because when i try to turn up the brightness it’s still on the low brightness settings. please help me to solve this problem

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 2, 2021 8:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2021 4:33 AM

Same here. I have a iPhone 12 Pro and since 14.6 the max. brightness is not very bright (70-80%). I has nothing to do with dark mode. It happens only sometimes and a reboot does not solve the problem.

3 replies

Jun 2, 2021 8:57 PM in response to mochault

mochault Said:

"Iphone suddenly low brightness even already off auto brightness: can i know why my iphone 8 plus with ios 14.6 suddenly low brightness even i already turn off the auto brightness on settings? it’s annoyed me because when i try to turn up the brightness it’s still on the low brightness settings. please help me to solve this problem"

-------

Is Dark Mode Enabled?:

Go Here: Use Dark Mode on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. As it Reads: "To turn Dark Mode on automatically at sunset or at a specific time, go to Settings > Display & Brightness and select Light."

Iphone suddenly low brightness even already off auto brightness

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.