Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can not share one of my playlists

These is no “share playlist”…

but

Any ideas ?

iPhone 11

Posted on Jun 2, 2021 11:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2021 12:07 PM

Hi Rostislav1337,

To share a playlist, you must have the setting "Show on My Profile and in Search" turned on. You can activate this by tapping the three dots > Edit > Then activate Show on My Profile and in Search. Tap Done and tap the three dots again. You should see a "Share Playlist..." option. If it doesn't appear, try tapping the back arrow, and re-entering the playlist.

Hope this helped!

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2021 12:07 PM in response to Rostislav1337

Hi Rostislav1337,

To share a playlist, you must have the setting "Show on My Profile and in Search" turned on. You can activate this by tapping the three dots > Edit > Then activate Show on My Profile and in Search. Tap Done and tap the three dots again. You should see a "Share Playlist..." option. If it doesn't appear, try tapping the back arrow, and re-entering the playlist.

Hope this helped!

Jun 24, 2021 6:22 PM in response to Rostislav1337

Hi all! I tried everything I read online and nothing worked. I went to my computer instead of phone and went on Apple Music. Once I was online on a PC I could copy the link and share my playlists.

now that I have done that online, I have the option on the three dots to share via phone and text message again. Hope it works for y’all ! Denae

Can not share one of my playlists

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.