Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Play list

i can’t share my Apple Music playlist, there is no such an option. Why and how do I fix this

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 20, 2021 4:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2021 7:44 PM

If you subscribe to Apple Music, you can create a profile to share your playlist.

See what friends are listening to in Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device - Apple Support

Share or hide your playlists

1. At the top of your profile, tap Edit.
  2. Select the playlists that you want to share on your profile and in Search. And deselect the ones that you want to hide.
  3. Tap Done.

How to share music to Facebook, Instagram, or Snapchat on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2021 7:44 PM in response to augusta_r

If you subscribe to Apple Music, you can create a profile to share your playlist.

See what friends are listening to in Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device - Apple Support

Share or hide your playlists

1. At the top of your profile, tap Edit.
  2. Select the playlists that you want to share on your profile and in Search. And deselect the ones that you want to hide.
  3. Tap Done.

How to share music to Facebook, Instagram, or Snapchat on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device - Apple Support

Play list

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.