Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have 5 AOL Email accounts for the family. Recently all accounts keep asking me to enter the password, and then fail. Help

Is anyone else experiencing problems sending/receiving mail using AOL? I have 5 AOL accounts and recently they have stopped working on my 2 MACS/ipad pro/2 iphones. I can send/receive mail if I go to the internet and log onto my AOL account directly. All 5 accounts passwords are verified, but when I try to log on to mail, I receive a msg that my password is incorrect.

iMac 27″, macOS 11.4

Posted on Jun 3, 2021 6:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2021 7:37 AM

Thanks. I figured it out after stumbling with it for a while. I did need to add an AOL unique password for each of my AOL accounts for the MAC & do it again for the IPAD PRO and do it again for the 2 iphones. Security is a pain sometimes, but I get it.

Thanks again

3 replies

I have 5 AOL Email accounts for the family. Recently all accounts keep asking me to enter the password, and then fail. Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.