Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help to move all my videos and photos into my iCloud

Please, I bought an iCloud storage for my phone 50GB but am receiving not enough storage everyday and I want you to help me move all my videos and photos into my iCloud for me so that I can have enough space

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 3, 2021 11:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2021 11:18 AM

iCloud storage does not add storage onto your device. It adds storage into Apple's cloud storage system, here you can save backups and photos.

For example, you could save space on your phone by keeping low quality/resolution photos on your phone but keep the high quality originals in iCloud.

Take a look at this help article for more info Set up and use iCloud Photos – Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2021 11:18 AM in response to OKD129

iCloud storage does not add storage onto your device. It adds storage into Apple's cloud storage system, here you can save backups and photos.

For example, you could save space on your phone by keeping low quality/resolution photos on your phone but keep the high quality originals in iCloud.

Take a look at this help article for more info Set up and use iCloud Photos – Apple Support

I need help to move all my videos and photos into my iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.