Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro Trade In Program

I ordered a new 13" MBP and I did the Apple Trade in program to save some $$. My Trade in kit came yesterday but my new Macbook doesn't come in until Monday per FedEx. Does anyone know if I have to send in my Mac as soon as I get the trade in kit, or can I wait for my new Mac to come in and I've had a chance to set it up to make sure all my data and stuff makes it over?

MacBook Pro 13″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Jun 4, 2021 12:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2021 12:58 PM

cmorgan79 wrote:

I ordered a new 13" MBP and I did the Apple Trade in program to save some $$. My Trade in kit came yesterday but my new Macbook doesn't come in until Monday per FedEx. Does anyone know if I have to send in my Mac as soon as I get the trade in kit, or can I wait for my new Mac to come in and I've had a chance to set it up to make sure all my data and stuff makes it over?

I would wait.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2021 12:58 PM in response to cmorgan79

cmorgan79 wrote:

I would wait.

MacBook Pro Trade In Program

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.