Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought a new Apple TV. Can’t get one year Apple TV free . Because my Apple ID is not new . Is that the case ?

I bought a new Apple TV. Can’t get one year Apple TV free . Because my Apple ID is not new . Is that the case ?

Posted on Jun 4, 2021 8:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2021 10:21 PM

I bought a new Apple TV.

Cool. Which model? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

Did you buy it from Apple or from an Apple Authorized Reseller? Other sellers do not participate.

Can’t get one year Apple TV free.

Sorry to hear that. What happens instead?

Did you try to redeem within the first three months? That is one of the conditions.

Did you subscribe to Apple TV+ before? The offer can be redeemed once, not a second time.

Are you and your account in a country where Apple TV+ is available?

Because my Apple ID is not new. Is that the case?

Absolutely not. Age of the account is not a listed condition, and thus not a factor. Users are expected to use the same Apple ID account for all their devices.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

- The last step suggests to contact the Support staff if needed. They will assist if you qualify.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2021 10:21 PM in response to Leochengcheng

I bought a new Apple TV.

Cool. Which model? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

Did you buy it from Apple or from an Apple Authorized Reseller? Other sellers do not participate.

Can’t get one year Apple TV free.

Sorry to hear that. What happens instead?

Did you try to redeem within the first three months? That is one of the conditions.

Did you subscribe to Apple TV+ before? The offer can be redeemed once, not a second time.

Are you and your account in a country where Apple TV+ is available?

Because my Apple ID is not new. Is that the case?

Absolutely not. Age of the account is not a listed condition, and thus not a factor. Users are expected to use the same Apple ID account for all their devices.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

- The last step suggests to contact the Support staff if needed. They will assist if you qualify.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.