Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud - zarzadzanie zdjeciami

Hej,

mam pare pytanek odnosnie icloud, wlaczylem optymalizacje zdjec zeby zwolnic troche miejsca na telefonie:

1. czy jak wysle komus zdjecia np. Przez messengera czy inne komunikatory,kablem do PC, to czy jakosc zdjecia bedzie gorsza z racji takiej ze „oryginaly” mam w Icloud?
  2. co sie stanie jak przeocze zaplacenie subskrypcji Icloud? Co sie stanie ze zdjeciami w tej usludze?
  3. jak pozniej bede chcial znow miec oryginaly na Iphone to jak wylacze optymalizacje zdjec to wszystkie zdjecia powinienem miec na Iphone - nawet te ktore zrobilem po wlaczeniu optymalizacji?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 5, 2021 1:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 1:35 PM

Misz123,

We understand that you're looking to know more about using iCloud Photos and the feature to optimize storage. In regard to the quality of the picture, you will want to allow the full resolution version to download before sharing it, or use an iCloud link. More information about sharing full-quality photos can be found under "Share photos and videos" here: Share photos and videos on iPhone

Your iCloud subscription should also be set to automatically pay each month, but if you do check out the section under "Make more space available in iCloud" to see what happens when you run out of available storage: Manage your iCloud storage

For downloading your original photos, if you turn off the optimization feature, you will need to make sure you have enough available storage on your iPhone to hold the library. More information can be found under "If you need more device storage" here: Set up and use iCloud Photos

We also thought this guide would provide some great information too: Get help with iCloud Photos

Thanks, and take care!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2021 1:35 PM in response to Misz123

Misz123,

We understand that you're looking to know more about using iCloud Photos and the feature to optimize storage. In regard to the quality of the picture, you will want to allow the full resolution version to download before sharing it, or use an iCloud link. More information about sharing full-quality photos can be found under "Share photos and videos" here: Share photos and videos on iPhone

Your iCloud subscription should also be set to automatically pay each month, but if you do check out the section under "Make more space available in iCloud" to see what happens when you run out of available storage: Manage your iCloud storage

For downloading your original photos, if you turn off the optimization feature, you will need to make sure you have enough available storage on your iPhone to hold the library. More information can be found under "If you need more device storage" here: Set up and use iCloud Photos

We also thought this guide would provide some great information too: Get help with iCloud Photos

Thanks, and take care!

Jun 6, 2021 3:27 PM in response to Misz123

Hey!

idk how to edit post so im making a reply.

ive got few questions according to Optimized photos on my Iphone, Ive used it few days ago to get more space.

1. if I send photos to my friends Via messenger/mail etc. Will the quality of photo get worse because of optimized photos?
  2. what happens if i forget to pay Icloud subscribtion? Will i lose my photos there?
  3. if i wanna get Original photos on my phone, when i turn off Photo Optimalization, will i get them, even the newer ones? i dont have enough space on my phone thats why im using Icloud.

Icloud - zarzadzanie zdjeciami

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.