Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Slette bildene på iCloud

Jeg har i lengre tid prøvd å slette mine bilder på iCloud, men det går ikke? Jeg må frigjøre plass der for at sikkerhetskopiering skal gå.

Kan dere slette alle mine bilder der?

Send sms til meg om det til 90011433

Posted on Oct 28, 2021 7:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 9:40 AM

Hi ArveAardal,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. You’ve posted a question in the English Community. If you are able to repost your question in English, you may reach a larger audience and have a better chance of receiving a reply.

Thanks!

3 replies

Oct 31, 2021 5:15 AM in response to Rigo_O86

I have tried to cancel all ny pictures saved in iCloud, bit it seems that it is not working OK?

I must safecopy all the contents from iPhone to iCloud, but the automatic safecopying is not working because not enough space?

I do not want to by more space.

Can you cancel ALL ny pictures in iCloud, please?? (I have saved my pictures on another place)

Slette bildene på iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.